Saturday, April 27, 2024

THE DAY YOU WERE BORN WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE: FROM MR MOSES NWAN MNI TO: BLDR JERRY SATMARK CHIEF OF STAFF GOVERNMENT HOUSE @ 59 OF AGE.


We join well meaning people of plateau in general at large and beyond to extend my warmest birthday wishes to you on this special day.



Mr Moses Nwan Mni (Executive private Secretary to the Governor) highly extends my regards and that of my family on this glorious occasion, regardless of my absence due to Hon.Justice Haruna Samani Thanksgiving service.



I hope this age of attainment continually shine on you, a true inspiration and our guiding light,thank you for being the truly great leader that you are.



And how very much you are admired and respected many happy returns to you blessed, you are extremely greated sir,



Thank you.

Signed:

PLATEAU PROGRESSIVE FORUM (TIME IS NOW) 


No comments:

Post a Comment