Monday, May 20, 2024

WITH A GRATEFUL HEART IN GRATITUDE TO GOD AND THE TIC CHAIRMAN BOKKOS LGA HON MONDAY KASSAH

I wish to extend my profound gratitude to God and the entire PDP family on the plateau most especially Bokkos LGA, mushere bread's families and our critical stakeholders, elders leaders at large.

for finding me worthy of this assignment to serve our people, I accept it as a privilege not entitlement and promise to work and do my best in supporting the evergreen government, with God .

And making sure we all contribute positively to the TIC chairman, deputy, and chief of staff  in all ramification, as we all work tirelessly in building a successful plateau for all and our Dreams.



Long live plateau 

Long live bokkos LGA 

Long live the PDP 

Sing:

Emmakos Benyakal 

(Media Team)

No comments:

Post a Comment