Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy father's Day to Da Bezt parents in the world

 Mr & Mrs Jonathan Mataru Marawes #Blessed.



Happy Father's Day to the most amazing dad in the world! Thank you for being my rock, my mentor, and my hero. I love you more than words can express!"


To the most selfless, supportive, and loving parents ever - Happy Father's Day! You both mean everything to me. Thank you for being my guiding light and my safe haven."


Dad, you're not only my father but also my friend, my confidant, and my inspiration. Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the universe!"


On Father's Day and always, I celebrate you both - the most incredible parents anyone could ask for. Thank you for your unwavering love, support, and guidance. I'm so grateful to have you in my life."


From your son & family 



Com: Isaac Mapis Jonathan Marawes

No comments:

Post a Comment